Autumn Half Term Message
I hope that you have had a good half term, and are looking forward to your half term break. We have been having many discussions about the 40th birthday celebration of the MTA next year-please save the date in your diary: Sunday 31st March 2019 – we look forward to seeing you and your colleagues there!
We are exploring a range of new and different ways of helping and supporting you in your schools and are looking to run some bespoke sessions for teachers- so if you, or any of your colleagues are applying for jobs or need help with interview techniques or would like an experienced headteacher to give you advice please let us know. We are also looking to develop other programmes and would be interested in your views.
This weekend I will be attending a Nisa-Nashim co-chairs event to see how Muslim and Jewish teachers can work together building on the experience developed over the last two years. On Friday I will be attending and NEU roundtable conference on Islamophobia- if you would like to make your views known- please contact me before Thursday.
We are looking for teachers who would like to support us in our work in supporting other Muslim teachers, so if you feel that you want to get involved we would like to hear from you.
I wish you all a restful break over half term.
Very best wishes to you all
President of the Muslim Teachers’ Association
- MTA invited by Prime Minister to Eid CelebrationThe Prime Minister invited the MTA to attend an Eid […]
- MTA AGM 2018 InvitationMuslim Teachers’ Association Annual General Meeting […]
- Report about January Mosque VisitVisit to London Central Mosque On Sunday the 14th […]
- Visit a London Central MosqueVisit London Central Mosque On Saturday 14th January […]
- Cooking Event for the Homeless 2017Cooking Event for the Homeless 2017 On Sunday the 12th […]