Interfaith Cooking event on Sunday 12th November 2017, Led by MTA and Nisa-Nashim
Are you a female teacher interested in meeting teachers from other faiths?
You will get the opportunity to cook food for the homeless with teachers from other faiths and the chance to get to know other like-minded teachers informally while working together to address a key social issue. It is also a great chance to share your thoughts and learn from the other participants about different attitudes to helping those less fortunate, and to form networks you can build on in the future.
This is a great opportunity to meet and mingle with Muslim as well as Jewish teachers and reasons to come include:
- Network with other professionals
- Find out about different schools
- Opportunity to eat delicious freshly cooked food
- Experiencing a new setting
- Have the opportunity to encounter and engage with people from a different faithHave the opportunity to input your ideas for the Nisa-Nashim teachers group
- Find out about other exciting events run by Nisa-Nashim
Sunday 12th November 2017
1 to 3 pm
JW3, Finchley Road, NW3 6ET
How to register
To register for this event email your name, telephone number, name of school and role to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The full poster for the event can be downloaded here – Cooking for the Homeless Poster